Association of Directors of Geriatric Academic Programs (ADGAP)
Copyright, Permissions and Other Policies
Unless otherwise noted, all content on this website, including, without limitation, any and all text, documents, images, graphics, video and sound, is protected copyrighted material and may not be used except as provided herein. Except as otherwise noted, the Association of Directors of Geriatric Academic Programs (ADGAP) own the copyrights in and to all content on this website, and any unauthorized use of such content is in violation of the copyright laws of the United States.
No content on this website may be reproduced, displayed or distributed, in whole or in part, by anyone other than ADGAP or their members, without prior written permission from ADGAP. To obtain such written permission, contact Erin Obrusniak at email@example.com.
The reproduction, display or distribution of any website content is authorized only under the following circumstances:
- The use of website content is for educational and non-commercial purposes only;
- None of the website content used is modified in any way;
- Any graphic images used are not separated from, and are used only in conjunction with, the accompanying text or document; and
- The website content will not be used in any electronic format.
Any such authorized use of website materials must include an appropriate acknowledgment and citation to ADGAP.
Linking TO/FROM the Association of Directors of Geriatric Academic Programs
ADGAP does NOT endorse companies, products or services, and strictly prohibits any suggestion of endorsement, recommendation, or superiority of one company, product or service over another company, product or service.
- ADGAP does not allow framing of its Website. When setting up a link to ADGAP’s Website, ADGAP’s site should open in a new Web browser window rather than displaying the pages in a frame of the linking site’s Web template, when frames are used in the site’s design.
- Links directly to ADGAP’s Website should be text-only and you may not use ADGAP’s stylized logo as a link, as our logo(s) cannot be shown on your site.
- You may use this lead-in sentence with your text link to ADGAP’s Website:
The Association of Directors of Geriatrics Academic Programs (ADGAP) is committed to advancing academic geriatrics programs and supporting academic geriatrics program directors in order to benefit and aid patient care, research, and teaching programs in geriatric medicine within accredited medical schools located in the United States.
ADGAP does not assume any responsibility or liability for any communications or materials available at the sites to which it links, including responsibility or liability for their accuracy.