ADGAP membership connects you not only to a network of academic geriatrics professionals but also to a wealth of valuable resources and benefits to support your work with the next generation of geriatrics health professionals.
Tools available to all ADGAP members:
- Representation on Capitol Hill and a seat at the table where today’s leaders shape tomorrow’s policy priorities for clinicians and educators.
- Tools for grass-roots advocacy, ensuring Congressional representatives at home understand the importance of workforce training for their constituents and all Americans.
- A range of exclusive ADGAP publications and resources, all custom-built to meet the needs of clinician-educators and future geriatricians.
- Access to unique opportunities with the American Geriatrics Society (AGS)—from Continuing Medical Education (CME) programs to product-licensing arrangements with GeriatricsCareOnline.org and ADGAP-specific events and benefits at the AGS Annual Scientific Meeting.
- Communication tools—from a virtual online community to an exclusive member e-newsletter—for staying connected to news and colleagues across geriatrics.